Friday 18 July 2014

Friday I'm in love... with a new wardrobe (for Arlo)

Arlo's at a stage where he's just about grown out of all his clothes and is ready for the next size up, which means I can legitimately start looking out for new, slightly-less-small clothes for him to wear. These have caught my eye this week: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven.

Number six was actually a birthday present from our lovely friends Nikita and Lolly - Arlo isn't quite big enough for it yet but I can't wait until he can start using it - it comes with a little hood for rainy days, complete with bee antennae which is going to get some use come rain or shine, that's for sure.

Number two I picked up for Arlo a couple of weeks ago, and he's been wearing it around town (aka the park and his Caterpillar Music class) this week - it's nice and light which is nice considering we're having some kind of HEATWAVE at the moment.  We've spent lots of time outside this week, catching up with friends, so this Friday I'm also in love with the sun, and being able to enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment